Raspberry PI VESA mount
A custom designed 3D printed in the U.K. VESA bracket to suit most (see below) Raspberry Pis.
Device can be mounted in any one of four directions to suit cable positions etc.
Two variants available:
- 75mm VESA Mount - Only fits 75mm screen mount
- 75 & 100mm VESA Mount - Fits either 75mm or 100mm screen mount
Note: 75mm version is for 75mm mount screens that don’t have room for the 100mm ones
- One 3D printed VESA bracket
- Four M4 * 8mm bolts to secure bracket to back of Monitor/TV
- Four 2.2mm screws to mount PI to bracket.
Suitable for the following Devices:
- PI Zero & PI Zero W
- PI 3 model B
- PI 2 model B
- PI 1 model B+
- PI 1 model A+
When fitting please check that the M4 bolts are a suitable length for your monitor, the length supplied fits all models that we’ve tried, but you are advised to double check. Also there’s no need to over-tighten any of the screws, finger tight will be just fine. Any questions, please just ask.
Please note the Monitor & Raspberry PIs shown in the pictures are for illustration purposes only and are not included