Who we are
Thingsforhackers (a trading name of NJOHN ENTERPRISES LTD) are U.K. based supplier of electronics parts and components for the maker, hobbyist and education community. We only list items we are in stock in our Gloucestershire warehouse and unless otherwise stated all items are new and unused. Please visit our blog for tips and ideas. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about us or any of the items we have for sale.
All payments on this site are handled securely via paypal. We don’t store or process any of your personal details (i.e. name & address, payment details etc) on this site.
We currently only ship to the U.K.
We will normally dispatch orders the next working day, or Saturday for orders received on Friday. Orders received on Saturday or Sunday will be dispatch on the following Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). All items are posted royal mail 2nd class in suitable protective packaging. These usually take between 2 and 3 working days to arrive. Please allow at least this length of time from when you receive your dispatch notification before chasing.
All prices are in GBP and unless otherwise specified, include postage cost as detailed above. Certain items have an option to upgrade postage to a faster service, the additional cost of this will be shown for each eligible item.
We try our hardest to ensure that any item you buy from us will meet your expectations. However, for your ultimate peace of mind, we offer a one calendar month money back guarantee. Under most circumstances if you return the item to us within one calendar month of your purchase date, you will receive a full refund of your purchase price. See the “Returns” clause below for full instructions. Exceptions to this include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The item is not faulty, therefore refund will exclude the original postage costs. This is in-line with you statutory rights.
- The item has been damaged due to misuse or incorrect assembly.
- In the case of the item being in kit-form, we can not accept returns of partially assembled kits.
Note: Unless the item is faulty the buyer is responsible for the return postage costs. Please following these steps when you wish to return an item:
- Please generate a return request via our contact page, by return you will receive a returns authorisation number (RAN) and return instructions.
- Return the item(s) back to us with-in 1 month of the purchase date. We strongly suggest you get proof of posting and will help if your item gets mislaid in the post.
- Once we have received the returned item(s) along with any and all accessories (including promotional items) in their original unused condition you will receive a refund with-in 5 working days.